Outback Floatplane Adventures (OFA) Terms and conditions 2016
• Aircraft weight restrictions prevent OFA from taking passengers over 120 kilograms.
• All guests must advise their exact weight at the time of booking. If guests exceed their advised weight resulting in the total group weight exceeding aircraft limitations guests may be refused departure from Darwin airport with no refund.
• Children under 4 years of age require prior management approval.
• Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
• Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
• OFA will do our best to cater for all dietary requirements if notified at the time of booking.
• OFA reserves the right to alter the tour specifications and/or itinerary without compensation if operationally required.
• Whilst every care is taken for the safety and wellbeing of our passengers it is essential all guests have their own travel insurance.
• OFA offers a courtesy shuttle service from Central Darwin. Pickups outside of these areas are not guaranteed and are subject to management approval.
• Cancellations within 30 days of departure will forfeit 50% of the total tour cost.
• Cancellations within 2 to 14 days of departure will forfeit 75% of the total tour cost.
• No refund will apply to cancellations within 48 hours of departure.
• OFA will refund the full amount of the tour if we must cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.