Spend a dreamy day on Western Australia’s most talked-about holiday island, Rottnest. You will cruise on sparkling blue waters, surrounded by breathtaking views as you sip on free-flowing drinks.
Rottnest Island is the world’s finest fishery and is home to a bountiful ocean full of delicious seafood delicacies.
On our cruise you can catch your very own Western Rock Lobster, then watch our chef cook it for you on board. Your lobster catch is served as the centrepiece of an elaborate 6‑course seafood lunch banquet.
With your ferry transfers to and from Rottnest Island taken care of, you can relax and enjoy!
ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR + FERRY PACKAGE
This is a fully-inclusive value package, giving you up to 9 hours on Rottnest Island, with our 3‑hour deluxe seafood lunch cruise, plus return ferry transfers from Perth.
- Rottnest Island return ferry transfers from/to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) with Rottnest Express or Sealink (you will be prompted to select your ferry when booking).
- 4‑hour Wild Seafood Experience on board our premium charter vessel, The Crusader III (boat features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities).
- Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
- Unlimited local still and sparkling wines, bottled beers and soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Commentary, guidance and local sea knowledge from experienced crew.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster.
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your lunch feast prepared before you.
- Seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, followed by dessert (see 5‑course menu below).
- Casual yet stylish dining, with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy prime coastal views while moored in the calm turquoise waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay (location may vary depending on weather).
- Option to swim or snorkel off the boat.
- Additional time to spend at your leisure on Rottnest Island.
We cater for all tastes, so if you do not eat seafood, please advise when booking. Our chefs can prepare alternatives for non-seafood eaters
and vegetarians. Please note, as we use fresh produce, our menu may have some seasonal variations.
Canapes (smoked salmon and dill toasts, caramelised onion and brie crostini or seaweed and edamame on black sesame wafer), served with sparkling or still wine, beer or soft drink.
Featuring as much Western Australian produce as possible:
- Sashimi Salmon
- Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crabs (seasonal)
- Freshly-shucked Oysters
- West Australian King Prawns
- Marinated West Coast Octopus
- served with fresh bread and butter
Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets with Asian fusion tartar sauce.
Western Rock Lobster
Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster, prepared in your choice of barbecued or sashimi-style. (minimum half lobster per person)
- Fragrant Thai lemongrass rice
- Broccoli and snow pea salad with sesame seed dressing
- Fresh bread and butter
- Tropical fruits platter
- Pineapple and coconut cream bites
Enjoy unlimited throughout cruise:
- Still and sparkling Howard Park wines
- Quality local and international bottled beers
- Soft drinks
TOUR DATES & PRICES
*Operates October to April*
Please check the availability calendar for our cruise schedule and availability.
October to mid December – Saturday & Sunday
Mid-December to end January – Daily
February to April – Saturday & Sunday
Closed Public Holidays.
We welcome group bookings, so if you have a group and wish to join outside our availability, please contact us directly.
PRICES (all inclusive)
Child (5 ‑12 years) $193
This tour is not ideal for small children (under 5 years), however with an adult supervisor they are most welcome and are free of charge.
FERRY TRANSFERS TO/FROM ROTTNEST ISLAND
This package includes same-day return ferry transfers from/to Perth to/from Rottnest Island. The following departure times are selected as standard for you.
8:45am — Depart Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Rottnest Island
5:00pm — Return from Rottnest Island to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty)
Travelling with Rottnest Express
8:30am — Depart Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Rottnest Island
4.15pm — Return from Rottnest Island to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty)
Travelling with Sealink
View the Swimming Waiver if you wish to go swimming during the tour. You are required to ‘tick’ that you understand the swimming waiver when completing you booking. If you have any questions regarding this, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
If you have accessibility requirements (wheelchair/walking frame), please call our office on +61 8 9586 1136 before making any booking to discuss access.
Online bookings close 24 hours prior to departure. For bookings inside this time, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our Terms & Conditions, please click here.
As your package includes ferry transfer, the ferry component of this ticket is subject to the individual ferry operator’s own terms and conditions, which will be found on your electronic ticket we email you.