Refunds are made at 80% of sale amount before 24 hours of travel. Refunds are made at 50% of sale amount for cancellations made less than the 24 hour notice period. The cancellation fee is to cover commissions paid and administration costs.
For a full list of terms and conditions visit www.integritycoachlines.com.au
Integrity Coach Lines’ services maybe cancelled at any time due to unforeseen operational circumstances and/or as a result of natural disasters e.g. cyclones flooding operational requirements etc. Integrity Coach Lines cannot be responsible for any costs incurred by passengers as a result of cancelled services. Any costs incurred by passengers as a result of cancellations will be borne solely by the passenger. Affected sectors of passenger bookings will be open- dated for future use and remain valid until used or for 12 months from the date of first purchase whichever is sooner
Integrity Coach Lines does not offer refunds if the passenger:
• Fails to board the coach;
• Is removed from the service for violent or aggressive behaviour or for breaching the standards of behaviour expected of our passengers;
• Has been refused travel which is at the discretion of the company;
• The service cannot operate due to circumstances beyond Integrity Coach Lines’ control e.g. natural disasters such as floods cyclones bushfires etc.
• Travel has already commenced
Bookings can be open-dated for up to 12 months from purchase date or transferred to another service up until departure of the original service.