Broome Visitor Centre
REDEEM YOUR $100 Wander Voucher
A million reasons to Wander out Yonder saw 10,000 vouchers snapped up within minutes.
For the lucky ones who received a Wander Voucher by email, please make note of the unique promo code and come back to our website to make your booking with the Broome Visitor Centre. You can book online and enter the promo code in your cart during checkout.
Restricted Travel in remote Aboriginal Communities (COVID-19)
- The coronavirus (COVID-19) has the potential to do great harm to the Kimberley’s 221 remote Aboriginal communities.
- Aboriginal people living in remote areas are more at risk of serious illness from the coronavirus than other people.
- If the coronavirus gets into an Aboriginal community, it is likely to spread quickly and make residents very sick.
- To help protect our Aboriginal communities, there are strict travel restrictions in place.
- Fines of up to $50,000 may apply to anyone who breaches the restrictions.
- Only some Aboriginal communities are excluded from the restrictions.
Read more, find out which areas are open and closed, including maps and government information >
Broome Visitors Guide
Our stylish magazine is filled with interesting articles about Broome and the Kimberley. Discover where to eat, shop and relax when you visit Broome.
Discover the North-West & Coral Coast
Australia's North West covers regions such as the Kimberley, Broome, the Dampier Peninsula and the Pilbara. Covering one million square kilometres, the North West has striking landscapes, billions of years of history, Indigenous culture and outback experiences to remember. After experiencing the best of the North-West, we can guide you south into the Gasgoyne / Coral Coast region. Visit Exmouth, the UNESCO world heritage areas of Shark Bay and the Ningaloo coast (one of the longest near-shore reefs in the world), Denham, Monkey Mia and Kalbarri!