It is easy to slip into Broome Time with stunning resorts, gourmet food, cultural festivals, Indigenous tours and once-in-a-lifetime adventures to enjoy by land, sea or sky.
Below are some of the experiences you can enjoy in Broome.
- Browse our Broome Experiences
- Book an Indigenous Experience
- Get active with Watersports & Adventure
- Enjoy our Museums & Art Galleries
- Shop up a storm at our Pearl and Jewellery Showrooms
There's always something to see in Broome
Eat, Drink & Enjoy
There is a wide variety of places to enjoy different cuisines in Broome, from fine dining in a Cable Beach resort to local fusion food in Broome's Chinatown.
- See the full list of Restaurants and Cafés in Broome to find out about local food & drink venues.
Shopping in Broome
Broome is famous for the huge selection of pearl and jewellery showrooms. Chinatown offers museums and art galleries that showcase amazing Indigenous art and various local artists, photography studios, bookstores and we have two major shopping centres, Primewest Broome Boulevard and Paspaley Plaza.
We invite you to take a wander around the shops in Chinatown, the popular weekend Broome Courthouse markets, Staircase to the Moon Market or the Broome Visitor Centre itself, which is full of unique products and souvenirs.