Broome Visitor Centre Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.visitbroome.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Broome Visitor Centre's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Broome Visitor Centre's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Broome Visitor Centre at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Broome Visitor Centre's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Broome Visitor Centre makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Broome Visitor Centre does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Broome Visitor Centre or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Broome Visitor Centre's website, even if Broome Visitor Centre or a Broome Visitor Centre authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Broome Visitor Centre's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Broome Visitor Centre does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Broome Visitor Centre may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Broome Visitor Centre does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Broome Visitor Centre has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Broome Visitor Centre of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Broome Visitor Centre may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Terms and Conditions - Applies to all bookings
Note: All online bookings require payment during checkout.
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS:
- Online bookings require full payment at the time of the booking being made via our website visitbroome.com.au.
- Persons wishing to book accommodation or services on this website must be 18 years or older.
- All reservations made offline for tours, accommodation and vehicle hire bookings require a 50% deposit at time of booking when it is 6 weeks or more prior to the start date or as per the operator requirements.
- Full payment is due at time of booking on all reservations and bookings when start date is less than 6 weeks away or as per the operator requirements.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard only which attracts an additional fee of 1.5% which is non-refundable.
- All transactions are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Quotes are an estimate only and are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking.
- If a payment is not received by the due date, every effort will be made to contact you; however, Broome Visitor Centre reserves the right to cancel bookings where payments are not received by the due date.
- Online bookings with a $0 displayed anywhere in the booking will not be honoured.
- On request products must be paid for when the booking has been confirmed, and you receive instruction to make payment.
CANCELLATIONS, ALTERATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- Whilst we provide a Free Booking Service, cancellation of confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) and or itineraries, will attract an AUD $50.00 (inc GST) charge.
- This Administration Cancellation Fee is in addition to any advertised Cancellation Fee the Operator may have.
- Please notify the Broome Visitor Centre as soon as possible if any changes are required.
- Refunds can take up to 7 days (or longer) to be processed.
- Credit card fees are non-refundable.
- The Broome Visitor Centre will not facilitate refunds if management feel that a customer is wanting to cancel to then create a new booking (same or similar to the existing booking) to maximise the benefit of a promotional campaign or any discount that was not available at the time of the original booking. Any cancellation needs to have a valid reason to be processed during the campaign period for Step into a Dream in the Kimberley (Booking Period means 15 March 2023 to 30 June 2023 inclusive, Travel Period means by 30 September 2023).
- The BVC makes every effort to ensure information about tours, activities and accommodation is up to date, however we are not able to guarantee that all the information presented is accurate.
- The Broome Visitor Centre acts as a booking agent for its members and as such it will not accept liability for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (whatsoever and irrespective of whether direct, indirect, consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our booking service or any products or services purchased through that service by us, our employees or agents.
- We make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service booked through us.
- All efforts are made to ensure every operator is adequately insured, but it rests with the client to satisfy themselves that such insurances are in place.
- We try to settle all complaints reasonably and quickly.
Any correspondence should be sent to The General Manager, Broome Visitor Centre, P.O. Box 352, Broome WA 6725 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out our opening hours
- Read our privacy statement
- View the full list of Broome Visitor Centre members
All images and product descriptions on our website are for promotional purposes and your accommodation, tour or experience may differ slightly to the photos shown at the time of booking.
All operators / members / tour providers / accommodation providers who are bookable and not bookable on this website are responsible for making sure their information is correct and up to date on our website.
Thank you for booking with the Broome Visitor Centre, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance with your trip to Broome and the Kimberley region.
We thank you for making your booking through us. By booking through the Broome Visitor Centre you are enabling us to continue to provide our free booking and information services.
WHAT DOES ON-REQUEST MEAN?This means that this product needs to be confirmed with the operator.
You can still make a booking for on-request products, however the booking is not confirmed until we take the required actions at our end. Some operators require us to confirm any bookings for various reasons.
Process your booking on our website as usual for on-request products, and then you will receive confirmation within one working day (or longer during peak season times or particularly high demand times).
The confirmation will allow you to make any payment owing and we can finalise any other details relating to your booking (such as passenger weights, dietary needs, additional information the operator requires etc).
If you require any assistance, please contact our friendly staff on email@example.com or by phoning +61 8 9195 2200.
For existing bookings, it is always helpful to have your booking details handy when you call us if you have a confirmation email (so we can check the itinerary number and find the booking you are enquiring about).