The world’s oldest outdoor picture gardens!
What you need to know when visiting Sun Pictures…
* Tickets can be purchased when the doors open, about 30 mins before the first session
* Doors close when the movie starts
* The second session will start once the first movie has finished and the venue is vacated
* Seating consists of canvas deck chairs with some seats out under the stars and some under the verandah
* There is a grassed area at the front of the screen if you wish to take a blanket to sit on
* Sun Pictures has a small kiosk: EFTPOS is available
* Sun Pictures is a Licensed Venue — Alcoholic beverages can bought at the kiosk
* Smoking and BYO alcohol are NOT permitted
* Mosquitoes and Sandflies are present in the theatre and surrounds we recommend wearing appropriate clothing and bringing your preferred insect repellent. We provide complimentary use of repellent – Rid.
* June – August evenings can be chilly, we recommend you come prepared.
* The cinema is directly under the flight path for take-off and landing at the airport, patrons are advised that planes will make dramatic and loud appearances throughout the evening. Do not be alarmed.
* Sun Pictures – Historic Audio Tours – $5.00 (Monday to Friday) from 11:00am for 15min. June-August Only.