Australian Pinnacle Tours
Hours: from 7.30am - 7 days a week (Closing time varies)
Experience the best tours that Western Australia has to offer. With a vast range of incredible adventures, amazing deals and epic road trips, Adam’s Pinnacle Tours will be here to welcome and guide you through the Natural wonders of WA. All tours depart from the centrally located and easily accessible Crown McDonalds Riverside, Entrance of the Crown Metropol. Head over to Rottnest and take a guided tour, head to Gingin for an out of this world experience learning about the stars; or think about heading to Manjimup for the 20th Anniversary of the Cherry Festival.
Australian Pinnacle Tours is proudly regarded as Western Australia’s leading tour operator. With almost 30 years operating tours throughout Western Australia, we simply know the best things to see and the best way to do it. You’ll be pleased to know you can book with confidence as Australian Pinnacle Tours delivers an outstanding customer satisfaction level.
Please note that all overnight/extended tours have a single supplement charge for passengers travelling by themselves and requiring their own room. Prices depend on the individual tour.
- Infant fare type for day tours is 0-3yrs. Infant fare type for tours with a scenic flight is 0-2 yrs.
- Food is not included for infants.
- Child fare type is for 4-12 years
- Sea Safari Cruise varies depending on tidal conditions, and Infants are unable to participate in the Sea Safari segment of the tour.
- In the event that Beagle Bay is closed this stop will be replaced with Lombadina. Tours no longer go to Kooljaman.