Thrifty Car Rental (NT & Kimberley)
Hours: 0800 to 1700 Sunday to Friday Will meet after hours flights between 1700 and 1930 if approved by the branch with an incoming flight number 0800 to 1500 Saturday
We are the licensee of the Thrifty Australia brand in the Kimberley region of Western Australia and the whole of the Northern Territory.
We are 100% locally owned and operated and with our expertise and local knowledge, we can offer customers a full range of vehicles that suit the unique conditions of the Kimberley region.
With offices in Kununurra, Broome, Darwin, Katherine, Gove, Jabiru, Tennant Creek, Alice Springs and Ayers Rock, we also service all the major airports in the areas we operate.
All vehicles are On Request — Broome Visitor Centre will contact Thrifty before confirmation is provided.
• Minimum 2‑day hire, unlimited kilometres.
• Large range of passenger vehicles, 4wds and mini buses.
• Pick up available from Broome Airport for all incoming commercial flights from 8am to 7pm and for walk in customers from 8am to 5pm. Saturday’s we close at 3pm
• Thrifty vehicles are not allowed to be driven on any beaches.
• We allow our large 4wds to travel along the Gibb River Rd and to the Bungle Bungles (Damage Recovery Fees cannot be reduced on these roads).
• We do not allow any vehicle to be driven to Mitchell Plateau, Kalumburu or along the Tanami Road. We also do not allow vehicles to travel on any roads further south of Broome than 80 Mile Beach.
Ask us how we can help today.