A unique, all-in-one tour showcasing the best of Broome. Our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a half-day, all-inclusive experience, unique to Broome Cruises.
Broome Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise
A unique, all-in-one tour showcasing the best of Broome!
Join us for a fully-inclusive afternoon and evening cruise on board our deluxe 69-ft triple-deck pleasure boat in Broome.
You’ll be treated to an exquisite 7‑course menu of WA seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private chef on deck. Take in 360-degree views as you sip on premium beverages, served all-inclusive throughout the cruise.
We have proudly partnered with the oldest Australian owned and operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay, to give you a firsthand experience of seeing a live onboard pearl harvest. Cygnet Bay is part of the world’s only sustainable wild pearl fishery, growing the purest and rarest pearls on earth. Carefully cultured over many years, Cygnet Bay’s world-class pearls are over a thousand times rarer than diamonds.
Our chef then prepares a delicacy of rare pearl meat for your indulgence. This marine bounty has a fresh and sweet taste, with a lovely texture.
Your seafood feast continues as we cruise and anchor close to Cable Beach for seated dining. Be mesmerised by Broome’s famous golden sunset from this breath-taking vantage point.
The next day, a complimentary coach trip (optional) will collect you from your accommodation to visit Cygnet Bay’s exquisite showroom in Broome’s central Chinatown, where you can witness an exclusive grading of the harvested pearl.
Broome Cruises’ Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a complete ‘best of Broome’ tour package — a breath-taking journey of the senses that is the only one of its kind in Australia.
Book with the Broome Visitor Centre on 0891952200 and pop in and see us at 1 Hamersley St, Broome
ALL-INCLUSIVEPACKAGE Our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a half-day, all-inclusive experience, unique to Broome Cruises. Your package includes:
- Return coach transport from your accommodation or a location nearby. See ‘Complimentary Transfers’ below for pickup locations.
- Transfer from the beach near Gantheaume Point via tender to our cruise boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising (approx 4 hours) on board our 69-ft triple-deck charter boat, The Crusader III. Vessel features a large open lower deck, upper viewing deck and front sun lounge.
- Full service and expert commentary from Broome Cruises’ friendly and experienced crew.
- Fully-inclusive beverages, with premium and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River fine wines, local beers from craft brewer Spinifex, ginger beer by Matso’s, plus cider, imported beers and non-alcoholic choices.
- Interactive pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bay’s Broome Pearl lines, including an exclusive live pearl harvest.
- Deluxe 7‑course gourmet menu of WA seafood, including a rare pearl meat delicacy, plus fresh, local produce and ingredients.
- Private chef on deck, with live action of a fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen.
- Small group experience, with a combination of relaxed, cocktail-style dining and seated, long-table dining with white linen tablecloths.
- Opportunity to relax onboard and enjoy breath-taking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Chance to spot plentiful turtles or whales and dolphins in season.
- Stunning onboard display of rare Broome pearls.
- Complimentary coach trip the following day to visit Cygnet Bay’s Chinatown showroom for an exclusive Pearl Appreciation and grading of the day’s harvested pearl.
Welcome: Travel by coach and enjoy your choice of refreshing Iced Tea, chilled Matsos Ginger Beer or soft drink.
Course 1: Trio of Coffin Bay Oysters with Moontide Distillery White Pearl Gin & Mango Sauce
Course 2: Shark Bay Crab Terrine with homemade Seeded Toasts
Course 3: Cygnet Bay Pearl Meat Ceviche, on Pearl Shell
Course 4: Marinated Exmouth Prawns with a Bush Tomato Aioli
Course 5: Trio of Abrolhos Island Sea Scallops in a Herb & Garlic Butter Sauce
Crusty, fresh Bread with Manjimup Black Truffle Butter
Course 6: Cone Bay Barramundi with a Lemon Pepper Crust, served with Pearl Couscous & Pomegranate Salad dressed in Matso’s Ginger Beer Vinaigrette
Dessert: Deconstructed Mascarpone Cheesecake with fresh Fruit Compote
*Menu may be adjusted slightly for seasonal variation
Our full wine list and beverage selection below is fully inclusive in your package, served for your enjoyment throughout the cruise: - Complimentary premium still and sparkling Margaret River fine wines by Howard Park — Petit Jeté NV, Miamup Rosé, Flint Rock Riesling, Miamup Chardonnay, Miamup Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Flint Rock Pinot Noir and Miamup Cabernet.
- Quality bottled beers and cider including Broome’s Matso’s Ginger Beer, Spinifex Beer, Corona and 150 Lashes.
- Non-alcoholic wine, beer, soft drinks and water served throughout the cruise.
Please note – we follow strict responsible service of alcohol requirements for guest safety.