Broome Cruises’ Half-Day Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is the only one of its kind in Australia. Embark on a journey of the senses as you wine, dine and savour the rich cultural flavours of this renowned location. Join us for a 5-6-hour afternoon and evening experience you will never forget.
Broome Cruises have proudly partnered with the oldest Australian owned and operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay Pearls, to give you an interactive experience of wild pearl harvesting.
Your cruise heads out to native pearl oyster beds to pull up live pearl oyster shells. The crew will demonstrate how to shuck the shells and you will have the opportunity to open and touch a live shell.
You will then get to taste the exquisite Pinctada Maxima pearl meat delicacy.
A stunning pearl display on board will give you an exclusive opportunity to view and learn more about rare Broome pearls.
Relax on board while sipping on complimentary drinks served throughout the cruise. Your 7-course seafood banquet menu is paired with a selection of premium still and sparkling wines from Howard Park, plus local Matsos Ginger Beer, Spinifex Beer, 150 Lashes and Corona. Soft drinks are also available.
Dine on fresh local ingredients and seafoods, in a sumptuous 7-course banquet menu showcasing fresh flavours of the Kimberley.
Following the live pearling demonstration, they cruise towards Cable Beach where they drop anchor to enjoy sunset. A two-part main course is served, showcasing freshly caught local fish. Enjoy both Red Emperor and Barramundi, each carefully prepared by our onboard chef with accompanying salads and sides.
You will finish with a delectable Kakadu Plum dessert, then soak up the magic of what will feel like your very own Broome sunset, while relaxing on the front deck.
Take advantage of this exclusive vantage point to capture photos and videos to your heart’s content.
You are not only watching this incredible sunset, you are part of it.
Our Half-Day Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is an all-inclusive, unforgettable experience. Your cruise package includes:
- Coach transport from your accommodation and return (see our booking page for pickup points).
- Transfer from Gantheaume Point on an exciting amphibious ‘sealeg’ vessel (a boat with wheels!) to our boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter vessel, The Crusader III. It features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- An interactive wild pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bay’s Broome pearl leases, with the chance to shuck a live pearl oyster.
- A 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing local cuisine, including the rare delicacy of oyster pearl meat.
- Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Free-flowing beverages, including still and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines, plus local and imported beers.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Broome Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Exclusive onboard display of rare Broome pearls, harvested by the oldest Australian owned and run pearl farm, Cygnet Bay.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy breath taking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach.
- Chance to spot turtles or whales and dolphins in season.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Invitation to attend a complimentary pearl appreciation at Cygnet Bay’s Chinatown Showroom.
This Half-Day Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise experience experience begins with return coach transport from many Cable Beach / Broome accommodation locations (see our booking page for pickup points) to the tip of Broome’s earthy coastline, Gantheaume Point. We welcome you with a refreshing fruit smoothie, plus soft drinks, Matso’s ginger beer and tropical fruit bites.
Our full food and beverage service commences as your cruise sets off on tropical Indian Ocean waters.
We travel approximately 8 kilometres offshore over native pearl oyster beds to Cygnet Bay’s Broome pearl leases for a live and interactive pearling demonstration.
We then journey back towards Cable Beach, where the boat anchors just offshore for you to enjoy seated banquet dining.
It is here you can witness the most beautiful sunset in the West. The descent of golden Kimberley skies creates a magical skyline you will simply never forget.
As twilight sets in, we make our way back to Gantheaume Point, where your coachline awaits your return to transport you back to your accommodation.
This authentically Australian experience by Broome Cruises is a showcase of the region’s unique character, exquisite local cuisine, pearling heritage and magical sunsets – combined in one deluxe, all-inclusive tour package.
BOOK ONLINE - Be sure to book 48 hours in advance of your tour departure
The Broome Visitor Centre is pleased to provide booking services for this new Broome experience and if you prefer, you can book in person at the Broome Visitor Centre, 1 Hamersley St Broome.